Scrubmaster B10 Automatic Floor Scrubber - Battery
The Unique Quick Change battery system enables continuous scrubbing as you need it. Change battery packs in seconds. Giving continuous scrubbing times of up to 30 mins per battery pack (dependent on floor conditions), add an extra battery pack to extend run time up to 60 minutes of operating time or 1400sqm of cleaning. The B10 stands alone in when it comes to cleaning performance and productivity.
Wet scrubbing and dry cleaning in one single operation. Handy, multi-purpose and ideal even for narrow spaces. (watch video below)
- Compact, robust, handy
- Reduced under clearance required (working below tables, etc.)
- Small space required for transport and storing due to contour-adapted and foldable operating handlebar.
- Perfect results at edges due to projecting brush head. This avoids intensive re-working.
- Twin cylinder for optimum cleaning of structured floors and joints.
- Easy and quick cylinder brush replacement.
- Optimal taking-in of the dirt especially in border areas due to squeegee automation for forward/reverse.
- Removable water tanks allow easy filling and emptying.
- Stairs and borders can be easily mounted due to the wheel geometry (wheel Ø = 170mm).
|Working Width||350 mm|
|Effective Suction Width||420 mm|
|Area Performance up to||1400 msq/hr|
|Nominal Voltage V/Hz||24v/M/Free Battery|
|Capacity Brush Motor||600 W|
|Pressure||1200 mm W/S|
|Number of Brushes||2|
|Brush Revolutions||600 1/min|
|Brush Pressure||30-37 kg|
|Brush Diameter||100 mm|
|Tank Volume, Soiled/Fresh Water||10/11 L|
|Sound Pressure Level||73 dBA|
|Transport Dimensions (l/w/h)||73/45/48 kg|
|Empty Weight||38 kg|
|Weight ready for operation||48 kg
Images may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications.