Scrubmaster E10 Floor Scrubber - Electric 240v
Wet scrubbing and dry cleaning in one single operation. Handy, multi-purpose and ideal even for narrow spaces. (watch video below)
- Compact, robust, handy
- Reduced underclearance required (working below tables, etc.)
- Small space required for transport and storing due to contour-adapted and foldable operating handlebar.
- Perfect results at edges due to projecting brush head. This avoids intensive re-working.
- Twin cylinder for optimum cleaning of structured floors and joints.
- Easy and quick cylinder brush replacement.
- Optimal taking-in of the dirt especially in border areas due to squeegee automation for forward/reverse.
- Removable water tanks allow easy filling and emptying.
- Stairs and borders can be easily mounted due to the wheel geometry (wheel Ø = 170mm).
|Working Width||350 mm|
|Effective Suction Width||420 mm|
|Area Performance up to||1400 msq/hr|
|Nominal Voltage V/Hz||230/50|
|Capacity Brush Motor||600 W|
|Pressure||1200 mm W/S|
|Number of Brushes||2|
|Brush Revolutions||600 1/min|
|Brush Pressure||30-37 kg|
|Brush Diameter||100 mm|
|Tank Volume, Soiled/Fresh Water||10/11 L|
|Sound Pressure Level||73 dBA|
|Transport Dimensions (l/w/h)||73/45/48 kg|
|Empty Weight||38 kg|
|Weight ready for operation||48 kg|
Images may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications.