Scrubmaster B 310 CL R Floor Scrubber
Due to its pre-sweep/vacuum unit, the Scrubmaster B 310 CL R can be used to complete dust-free sweeping, wet scrubbing and dry vacuuming in a single working operation, making it extremely efficient.
Hako is now offering a new version of the B 310 CL R: a scrubbing unit equipped with three disk brushes ensures thorough, efficient cleaning over a width of 123cm.
The 310 TB 1230 machine delivers a maximum area coverage of up to 8,600 sq m per hour – an increase of about 20 percent compared to the models with a working width of 102 cm. It is ideal for use in logistics centres, warehouses or multi-storey car parks.
The Scrubmaster B 310 CL R has been manufactured in accordance with the CE guidelines and fulfills the European Safety Norm EN 60 335. Scrubmaster B 310 CL R
- A choice of equipment to meet your requirements: Wet scrubbing and dry vacuuming in one operation (working width of 102 cm), and in addition, a pre-sweep option (working width of 138 cm).
- Long running times, thanks to the 310 litre tank volume. Optional dirty water recycling system for multiple use of the cleaning solution.
- A strong industrial heavy duty forklift truck drive with power reserves for gradients of up to 20%.
- 2 separate drive motors for the scrubbing brushes with high degree of stability even when carrying out thorough, basic cleaning.
- Working close to the edge and increased working width up to 118 cm when wet scrubbing as a result of the suspended side scrubbing unit (option).
- The "Hakomatic button:" All working functions such as wet scrubbing, supply of water, dry vacuuming, work at the push of a single button.
- The "Hako Control System:" The machine is programmed by our engineers according to your specific requirements (e.g. Brushes and water supply stop when machine comes to a standstill).
- Quiet battery drive, free from exhaust fumes and quick exchange of batteries in approximately 2 minutes.
- An ergonomic workplace with fully spprung driver's seat which can be adjusted to the driver's weight. All operating controls are in direct reach of the operator. Easy steering and simple to operate.
- Optimum view of the area to be cleaned and of the operating panel, thanks to the seating position at the centre of the machine. Handy because the operator can mount the machine from both sides.
- Up to 50% saving of water and cleaning agents as a result of the Hako "Aqua-Stop System." Checked and approved. The saving over the lifetime of the machine practically corresponds to the initial purchase price.
- Further saving (by half) of the remaining costs of the cleaning agents as a result of the cleaning agent dosage system (optional).
- Short set-up times, thanks to the automatic water filling system (7-8 times). Tanks are easy to clean.
- Cost savings in the service area as a result of direct access to all important components and an intelligent diagnostic system with display of malfunction codes etc.
- Possibility to connect the Hako diagnostic unit which can be purchased separately. This makes maintenance work even easier.
Images may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications.