Gianni Ferrari’s Collection and Zero Turn ride-on lawn mowers have always been prized for the quality of their cut, and the present range continues that tradition, with innovative control systems and a blade design that obtains a neater cut. As well as cut quality, though, Gianni Ferrari ride- on mowers come with features that include:
• Forward drive giving ideal visibility for the operator, increasing speed and accuracy of the cut.
• Hydrostatic transmission, with 4WD option on many models.
• Lockable differential for difficult terrain.
• Rear wheel steering for pinpoint cutting path accuracy.
• Internal collection of cut grass, keeping the machine’s profile and centre of gravity as low as possible.
• Interchangeable mower decks, to allow for widely differing operating conditions.
• Power from dependable, high performance 2 and 3 cylinder liquid and air-cooled engines.
• Shock absorbing blades that can be sharpened without removal, or even lifting the machine.
• Safety features that ensure compliance with the latest standards.
The Gianni Ferrari Collection lawn mower range includes small, fast- operating, high capacity machines like the GTM Tight Access Collection Mower, and for the ultimate in productivity, the 44HP Turbo 4 Cruiser Collection Mower offers a choice of 130 and 150cm cutting widths, plus a vibration insulated cab for unrivalled driver comfort.
The Turbograss range of Zero Turn mowers enable complex planted areas of turf to receive that professionally “manicured” look that other designs cannot achieve. Delicacy of control and manoeuvrability come from an innovative dual hydrostatic transmission system that’s a pleasure to use. Together with their slim profile this gives unprecedented accuracy.
Tquip’s service team is factory- trained to maintain the Gianni Ferrari range, and it members are dedicated to providing our customers with trouble-free, productive service from their mowers.