Tquip is proud to distribute the world-famous Peruzzo range of flail mowers. Flail mowing is the choice of Perth’s grounds keepers who want a manicured finish, with no windrows, and in record time. For keeping flail- mowed turf healthy, verticutting is also necessary, to break up and mulch the thatching that develops at the ground base of the turf.
As well as its well- earned reputation for quality and durability, Peruzzo has taken flail lawn mower technology to the next stage by combining the mowing and verticutting in a single machine, allowing both to be performed simultaneously. The range extends from nimble, 1000mm cutting path width mowers towable by small hobby tractors, to the mighty Triflex Gang Flail mower with its 5m cutting path, and suited to tractors of 80 Hp upwards.
The ultimate in productivity is represented by Peruzzo’s Koala, Panther and Jaguar mowers. These amazing machines feature:
• Self-sharpening flails
• Simultaneous verticut
• Simultaneous collection into 1500 – 1800 litres.
• Hydraulically lifted grass catcher able to discharge at up to 2m height.
• Rear roller with scraper bar and height adjustment.
• Universal 3 point linkage.
• Lighting kit
• Power Take Off shaft – 540/1000 rpm
• Hydraulic draw bar for improved manoeuvrability
• Wide angle Constant Velocity Joint Power Take Off giving 60o turning angle.
With the Panther, Jaguar and Koala models mowing and verticutting are completed in a single pass and grass and thatch product is efficiently collected in the large catcher. The Peruzzo Koala can be towed behind hobby tractors as small as 16 Hp.