Scrubmaster B 310 R CL- Battery Powered Sweeper
Dust-free sweeping, wet scrubbing and dry vacuuming in one operation. Hakomatic B1100: Two possibilities in one machine for perfect cleanliness up to 7000m²/hour.
The Hakomatic B1100 offers the highest product quality and long lifetime as a result of modern manufacturing processes and a strict quality assurance system. The Hakomatic B1100 has been manufactured in accordance with the CE guidelines and fulfills the European Safety Norm EN 60 335. Hakomatic B1100.
The Hakomatic B1100 can offer
- A choice of equipment to meet your requirements: Wet scrubbing and dry vacuuming in one operation (working width of 102 cm), and in addition, a pre-sweep option (working width of 138 cm).
- Long running times, thanks to the 310 litre tank volume. Optional dirty water recycling system for multiple use of the cleaning solution.
- A strong industrial heavy duty forklift truck drive with power reserves for gradients of up to 20%.
- 2 separate drive motors for the scrubbing brushes with high degree of stability even when carrying
out thorough basic cleaning.
- Working close to the edge and increased working width up to 118 cm when wet scrubbing as a result of the suspended side scrubbing unit (option).
- The `Hakomatic button:` All working functions such as wet scrubbing, supply of water, dry vacuuming, work at the push of a single button.
- The `Hako Control System:` The machine is programmed by our engineers according to your specific requirements (e.g. Brushes and water supply stop when machine comes to a standstill).
- Quiet battery drive, free from exhaust fumes and quick exchange of batteries in approximately 2 minutes.
- An ergonomic workplace with fully spprung driver’s seat which can be adjusted to the driver’s weight. All operating controls are in direct reach of the operator. Easy steering and simple to operate.
- Optimum view of the area to be cleaned and of the operating panel, thanks to the seating position at the centre of the machine. Handy because the operator can mount the machine from both sides.
- Up to 50% saving of water and cleaning agents as a result of the Hako `Aqua-Stop System.` Checked and approved. The saving over the lifetime of the machine practically corresponds to the initial purchase price.
- Further saving (by half) of the remaining costs of the cleaning agents as a result of the cleaning agent dosage system (optional).
- Short set-up times, thanks to the automatic water filling system (7-8 times). Tanks are easy to clean.
- Cost savings in the service area as a result of direct access to all important components and an intelligent diagnostic system with display of malfunction codes etc.
- Possibility to connect the Hako diagnostic unit which can be purchased separately. This makes maintenance work even easier.