Scrubmaster B140 R Floor Scrubber
The compact ride-on machine, 90cm range for complete cleaning in one operation.
Scrubmaster B140 R – Powerful cleaning whilst comfortably seated. Up to 5.300m².
The Scrubmaster B140 R can offer
- Guaranteed powerful basic and maintenance cleaning, e.g. brush pressure can be adjusted up to 60 kg via a foot pedal for basic cleaning.
- A powerful, efficient pre-sweep unit to sweep up loose dirt in the dry area in front of the scrubbing brushes (optional brushes).
- A connection (fitted as standard) for hand-held scrubbing and vacuuming tools for thorough cleaning of corners and areas difficult to access.
- A powerful drive motor with power reserves for gradients of up to 10%. Comfortable work place. As a result of the compact construction, areas which were previously cleaned with a pedestrian-operated machine can be cleaned whilst the operator is seated comfortably.
- Optimum view of the area to be cleaned, thanks to the central position of the driver’s seat.
- Extremely easy operation: The green Hakomatic button starts all working functions at the push of a single button.
- The `Hako Control System`: The machine is programmed by our engineers according to your specific requirements (e.g. brushes and water supply stop when machine comes to a standstill).
- A saving up to 50% of water and cleaning agents by means of the Hako Aqua-Stop System. Tested and approved. This saving, when calculated over the machine lifetime, corresponds to the initial cost of purchase.
- Electronic malfunction diagnostic system for considerable cost savings in terms of service and maintenance.
- Savings of up to 40% with the use of pre-sweep unit as there is no need to use an additional vacuum sweeper.
- Increased productivity when compared with pedestrian-operated machines.
The Scrubmaster B140 R offers the highest product quality and long lifetime as a result of modern manufacturing processes and a strict quality assurance system. The Hakomatic B140 R has been manufactured in accordance with the CE guidelines and fulfills the European safety norm EN 60 335