The Hako Hamster 600, 700 and 780 can offer:
- Excellent sweeping performance on all types of floors; even carpet floors.
- Very large dirt collection capacity as a result of the overhead throwing principle. 100% of the hopper volumecan be utilized.
- Can pick-up coarse debriswithout problem. Easily negotiates door sills and other obstacles. Thanks to the large floor clearance.
- Highly manoeuvrable and large area performance up to 3,400 m² cleanliness/hour.
- Extremely smooth steering and easy handling. Ergonomically shaped handle bar for fatigue-free operation.
- Simple, clearly laid out operating elements.
- Infinitely variable drive.
- Quiet, industrial petrol engine or battery electric drive.
- Optimum disposal system (`drawer` hopper). The hopper of the Hamster 780 is also available with rollers and seperate hopper inserts for quick & easy emptying – even suitable for heavy debris.
- An extremely competetive price/performance ratio in their corresponding classes.
- Optional environmentally-friendly battery drive for indoor use, or a powerful petrol engine for outdoor applications.
- Particularly inexpensive lifetime costs e.g. robust construction with non-rotting coated steel framework and synthetic material cover which is resistant to damage and shock-proof.